Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gold Coast



During my last week in Australia, I had the opportunity to go to the Gold Coast for five days.  This photo is of some sort of...well, I don't know what it is exactly (some kind of fruit maybe?).  These were growing on some of the trees around this beach that was right by the hotel.  If anyone knows what exactly they are (or what kind of tree these would grow on), please leave a comment. 

I enjoyed the Gold Coast, but unfortunately, I hurt my back and couldn't do much.  I ended up going to the doctor and getting some medications to help my back.  Ultimately, even with the pills, the doctor told me it would take awhile for my back to get better.  Even now it still feels stiff when I get up or after I've been sitting for awhile, and it's been about two months since it happened.  At least it doesn't hurt now.

3 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

It isn't but somewhat ressembles the pineapple of a smaller size :-| I know they don't grow high on the trees but just imagning what if they would... :-D Nice shot ... hope after the gap of two months your back has completely healed and not giving much trouble....

- Pixellicious Photos

Anonymous said...

Nice pic... Is that a fruit really?? looks like a dekor item!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Patricia, I have no idea what those are. I just assume some type of fruit (on the inside of the things that are hanging). I wouldn't even begin to know how to look it up on the internet to find out what it might be.