Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crimson & Clover


I was out taking some pictures of the beautiful fall leaves today.  I came across this little tree with red leaves.  I like the red ones the best.  I saw this little stubby leaf that looked like it was only beginning to grow when the colour change took place.  I wanted to capture it just because I thought it was cute.


On my way back to the car, I came across 2 or 3 clovers and after a few shots (using my 18-55mm lens set to macro), I got this one.  Using Photoshop Elements, I auto changed the colour and contrast.

I hope to put some other pictures I took today of the fall foliage over the next few days.  I also got some more photos of my mom's dahlias.  It was a beautiful overcast day - perfect for taking pictures!

2 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Lovely colors! Amazing to see such wonderful floral photography :-)

- Pixellicious Photos

Creative Cards said...

Beautiful shots...love the first one. I'm a complete sucker for fall shots. Lovely :)