Sunday, June 17, 2012

In Beaton Park


 Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted any photos on this blog!

Truth be told, I don't get out a lot to take photos because I don't have a vehicle, and it's difficult to get around these parts without one.

Not too long ago, I went with a friend to take some photos. We both joined a free photography course and needed to take some pictures for that. So, we hopped in her car and she drove us to a beautiful park area with a huge lake. We went at "the golden hour" to try to capture photos with the lighting achieved around sunset.  It stays light out quite late now, and I believe this photo was taken around 9:00 in the evening - or there abouts. We came home around 10:00 pm and it was still quite light.

I've gone on a few photography outings with my friend, so I have some more photos to share at other times...and hopefully it won't be so long until my next posting for you to see them!