Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pretty Dahlia


This is from my mom's dahlia garden again. This flower isn't fully out yet, but I thought it looked nice - somewhat like a lotus or water lily in appearance. I really like the colours in this flower - God can do such amazing work in His creations!

This particular photo is from last month, however I do have more photos (not just flowers) since then but Photoshop Elements isn't working properly on the laptop again. Every time I try to click to add the copyright notice and/or my name, the program freezes up. I can (so far) adjust colour, contrast, sharpness, etc. just fine, but I don't know what is causing the program to freeze on me. It was working fine for awhile, and then it started acting up all of a sudden again. Might have too much on the computer...maybe need to transfer my photos to an external hard drive (if I can figure out how to do that correctly, and still be able to access them and download them to post, etc. I am so not a technical person...

2 comments:

~Cheryl said...

Beautiful pastel colors; I'm sure it is stunning when fully opened.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thank you Cheryl!