Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moon - Sort Of


This is a shot I took the other night.  I was attempting to get the moon between two sections of the tree.  Unfortunately, the cloud covered the moon.  Also, I think I moved the camera a little or the tripod wasn't stable enough.  I do know I need a better tripod though.  Anyway, the shot turned out a bit of shake to it and it was quite dark.  In PSE, I lightened it up some and applied the dry brush effect and got what I think looks like a painting.  It's not the best shot, but I kind of like the way it looks here.

1 comment:

Creative Cards said...

Shelley your doing a great job with your blog...sorry I'm not able to come by and comment all the time, but when I do come I love the energy and focus with what your doing. Lovely. I've also come tonight to let you know I've mentioned you in my blog, please come by and check it out when you have a moment. Hugs Crista