Saturday, October 16, 2010

Old Tree


The Tree
 I went for a walk with a friend in another of the nature parks in this area. This one is called Irishtown Nature Park. It is a beautiful, large area and has a lake and several trails. I'm not totally sure on the length of the trail we followed today, but I'd estimate about 5 kilometers. The last sign I remember seeing was 3.5km, and from there we still had to walk quite a way to get to the parking lot. It's definitely a beautiful place to go walking, jogging, even biking. I hope to get back there more often, and maybe get some photos there this winter too.

2 comments:

~Cheryl said...

That's a beautiful old tree -- fantastic fall colors, too!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks. It really stood out to me so I wanted to try and capture it. I think this is my favourite photo of the ones I took that day.