Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crocus 3

I've been wanting to get out and capture some more photos of the crocuses these last few days. There are more of them, including the yellow ones, out in bloom.  However, on the sunny days last week (when these little spring flowers are opened) I was working or away from the house. Yesterday and today it has been cloudy (today is rainy, and it's supposed to rain again tomorrow and possibly the next day, and we had a little snow on Saturday) so the crocuses are closed. Hopefully we'll get more sun before these flowers die, and I'll be able to get some more photos.  I can't wait until the other flowers are planted, grown, and in bloom!

2 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love the spring blooms after the long winter. Very pretty even closed up :)

Blessings, Shelly

Patrina <")>><

Killara girl said...

these are just beautiful...i never appreciated flowers as much until i started shooting macro :)